We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager based in Paris and working for a European online consumer brand. The company is building a best in class Product function and has the investment and leadership to make this a reality. As Senior Product Manager, Paris you’ll be looking to bring your experience and understanding of the online and digitally driven manufacturing process supporting eCommerce.
Your responsibilities within the role of Senior Product Manager for Paris will include:
* The creation of a clear vision based on customer and user outcomes combined with the business’ operational production and manufacturing processes
* Work across the multiple brands, geographies and stakeholder groups to develop a strong digital product vision
* Use analytics, BI and analysis tools to monitor performance, identify issues, make recommendations on improvements to customer experiences
* Work with the UX teams, architecture and engineers and commercial to develop and deliver digitally optimised manufacturing processes
* Constantly identify ways to improve team performance and efficiency, roll these out across the teams
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager based in Paris who speaks fluent French. You will be highly adaptable, determined, future facing and customer centric. You will bring:
* Proven experience developing great digital product experiences which complete the online consumer experience through to digital manufacturing operations to delivery tools
* A proven track record of developing, improving and driving digital operational efficiencies
* A strategic thinker, able to communicate plans and lead teams to deliver.
* Familiar with Agile & lean development environments and able to flexibly apply development methodologies
This is a great career opportunity to join a product centric business with impressive leadership
If you are interested in the above please apply to Intelligent People, a specialist recruitment agency hiring Senior Product Managers in Paris.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: