Supply Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst – Travel
The Supply Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst will be joining an international ecommerce business who are taking their platform to another level. Specifically, you will focus data integration of suppliers and the Pre booking process.
They have an expansive foothold in their industry working from centrally based offices in the SW London.
The Supply Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst – Travel will:
*Be a Technically minded Supply Analyst who can convert ideas into reality
*Specify and execute Product enhancements and projects with the development team
*Be a true problem solver for the business unit
*Drive delivery in the development teams
*Have knowledge of mobile apps
*Have a strong understanding of SQL, mySQL and business process modelling working with devs & Product regularly to create amazing product enhancements
* Stakeholder management, loves a fast paced environment and cant; wait to get stuck in the sharp end of data to really inform the backend of the product with the best requirements!
The Supply Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst – Travel must have:
* At least 3 years’ experience as a Supply Analyst preferably within travel preferably with an OTA or a bed bank
* Experience working on user journeys, wireframe design, testing and design briefs
* Strong critical thinking skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Be able to switch rapidly from strategy to execution
* Tech: Advanced Excel, SQL, mySQL, Json/Xml, business modelling, requirement & testing skills needed
This really is an awesome chance for a Supply Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst to join a business with ambitions and growth.
Intelligent People is a specialist Business Analyst recruitment company
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: