Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Head of Product is needed by leading provider of a global digital transformation and project management tool.
Reporting to CTO/CoFounder, the Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Head of Product will be responsible for developing new features and overseeing the full product development lifecycle of their flagship project management platform. You will work closely with the Directors, Head of Sales, Engineering and a team of product managers, who you’ll line manage.
They are privately owned and are in a position for growth through market expansion and further acquisitions, following one last year. The ability to communicate across the business with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers, execute on an agreed strategy, and create high quality products are essential to the role.
The Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Head of Product will be responsible for:
* Evolving their product vision & strategy
* Line managing and coaching a team of junior product managers
* Communicating with customers to identify potential features, validate requirements and define OKRS/KPI’s
* Creating detailed product specifications
* Working with the CTO to track and report on product ROI
The Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Head of Product will have:
* Demonstrated success defining and launching successful business application (End User Computing (EUC) knowledge/experience ideally)
* A B2B Product management background
* Experience of Agile, Scrum and Jira or equivalent
* Exceptional technical and non-technical communication skills
* Experience taking and significant improving/refining a product
* Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Head of Product to join an established, but small and aggressively growing company working with a small number of very large clients. As the first senior product hire, there’s the opportunity to progress quickly & expand the team.
Intelligent People are a specialist Product Management recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: