A Digital Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Growth Product Manager is required by a game-changing consumer Edtech business.
This scale-up, has grown from strength to strength since inception – successfully securing a recent round of funding to be used to launch the business in the USA. This role is focusing on Growth – user growth, revenue and all Product challenges occurring via signup, acquisition and product sign up.
The Digital Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Growth Product Manager will work closely with the COO and CPO to launch the business stateside following £50m investment – this is a huge focus for them and you’ll get to run it!
The Digital Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Growth Product Manager will be responsible for:
* Launching the product across the USA
* Understanding that what works for one state will not work for 51 others
* Carry out in-depth analysis using A/B and MVT testing and defining KPI’s.
* Provide user and data-led insight to help shape the roadmap.
* Create best of class Products and features.
The Digital Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Growth Product Manager will have:
* Demonstrable, product management experience perhaps from a high traffic ecommerce, gambling, gaming, travel, or calculator/question form-based platforms
* Experience with AB and multi-variant testing testing
* Experience using data and analytics tools to prioritise your roadmap
* Have a passion for beautiful products – obsessing over simplicity, clarity and pixel perfection
* Have a passion for digital, agile, software product management
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting names in EdTech who is carving out a niche that other big names are trying to copy but are failing!
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Product Manager recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: