A Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead / Digital Marketing Manager is needed by a well-funded Marketplace scale-up looking to revolutionise a huge industry through ground-breaking products and best-in-class tech.
They received their Series A funding of £10+m last year and require a Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead / Digital Marketing Manager to drive growth across both sides of the marketplace, both on an offline – a true all-rounder! Ensuring messaging is consistent and compelling across all touchpoints internally and externally, working closely with in house design team rolling out the brand across new inventive channels.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead / Digital Marketing Manager will be an expert planner and comfortable working across multiple channels to launch products, deliver cross sell campaigns, customer engagement initiatives and crucially launch the business nationally!
Both customers and their employees love them too – they have a 4.5 rating on Trustpilot and 4.8 rating on Glassdoor.
If you would enjoy working for an experienced, down to earth leadership team who has scaled digital businesses before – and want to have a go at doing that yourself, please get in touch!
The Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead / Digital Marketing Manager will:
* Define and refine product propositions through consistent comms
* Inform customer acquisition roadmap
* Executing and managing cross-channel marketing campaigns
* Owning the TOV for the brand
* Owning, execute and coordinate key marketing campaigns
* Reporting back on performance of all campaigns to senior stakeholders.
* Helping develop a marketing roadmap for future growth.
The Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead / Digital Marketing Manager must have:
* Demonstrable marketing experience at a senior level across digital and offline advertising
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Campaign management experience across ATL, digital and B2B channels
* The will to roll up their sleeves and getting things done
* Highly pro-active with a bias towards action
* Analytical approach
* Bravely and ambitiously creative
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing business at an early stage where everything is new, and they are trying to be as innovative as possible. The progression opportunities are endless with the chance to hire a supportive marketing team expected shortly after the successful candidate starts.
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Marketing Manager recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: