Working for one of the best-known global market and economic intelligence businesses, the Contract B2B SAAS Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead role involves helping them to deliver a step change in the way their clients experience and access the insight, data and analytical services they provide.
Duration: 6 Months
Day Rate: £500 – £600
As a hands-on product manager, you’ll work on customer facing B2B SAAS products and will also help deliver an internal CRM implementation that is the engine behind the delivery of their products/services.
This is a 6-month contract OUTSIDE IR35 with 2 days per week in central London (on average), the rest working remotely.
The Contract B2B SAAS Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead will:
· Lead the development of products through the full lifecycle, from ideation to delivery.
· Be the interface with the Salesforce partner to project manage the step up to a new Salesforce instance.
· Lead a cross-function team, while working with business stakeholders to deliver the CRM implementation.
· Define the business’ data requirements and structure before migration to the new Salesforce instance.
· Optimise the customer experience/UX and drive improvements that enable customers to more easily find and consume complex business information and data/insights.
· Work with the Head of Digital and Innovation to prioritise and manage improvements through the agile development pipeline and test these in deployment and adoption by clients.
· Identify product opportunities within the market, engaging both existing customers and prospects alike.
· Lead the vision, positioning and requirements of the product in the market, facilitating workshops in the discovery phase, iterating and synthesising the output to arrive at key themes and epics for the cross functional team to deliver into production.
· Build a knowledge of the customer, data, the business and the market landscape through client engagement, visits and data analysis.
· Work closely with sales and customer services and technology teams, using this information to deliver of market leading products that delight and exceed expectations, aligning with the wider business strategy and the corresponding product roadmap.
· Manage the revenue contribution from the business proposition by optimising existing products, and the introduction of new products.
· Ensure the correct KPIs and their tracking and reporting are established so that the commercial impact of products can be assessed and improved post-launch.
Candidates for the Contract B2B SAAS Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead must have:
· Strong B2B SAAS Product management experience, ideally with business information, data, insight or analytics products
· Any experience of CRM platforms, data migration, data warehousing or Salesforce is an advantage but is not essential
· Ability to write well-constructed and easy to understand user stories, with attention to detail
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Excellent stakeholder management and teamworking skills essential
Intelligent People are a specialist Product Manger recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: