Please only apply for this role if you are; A PPC Manager – Native, Fluent or conversational In Italian
This is an excellent opportunity for a PPC Manager / Paid Media Manager / Paid Search Manager to join a leading eCommerce platform which is well underway in its next phase of UK & International growth!
The PPC Manager / Paid Media Manager / Paid Search Manager will play a key role in owning the PPC function for the Italian market.
The PPC Manager / Paid Media Manager / Paid Search Manager will:
* Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop the PPC Strategy for the Italian market
* Have ownership of the PPC / paid media campaigns across the company’s digital platforms
* Own the reporting of PPC campaigns, across all KPIs, to maximise ROI
* Be hands-on with automated bidding solutions
* Manage a substantial budget
* Analyse data and results to report and act on insight
* Create engaging adverts and landing pages for PPC
* Also cover Paid Social & Paid Search
* Define key KPI’s across all paid media channels
The PPC Manager / Paid Media Manager / Paid Search Manager must have:
* Fluency in Italian language is essential
* 3+ years experience in a PPC role, either from a client or agency background
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data and offer reports and actionable insight
* Broad understanding of overall digital marketing and the influence and attribution of PPC across overall sales
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* A self-starter approach, with minimal direction across data analysis and task delivery
* Hands-on experience with Automated bidding solutions
* Experience using Google Suite
* Hands on experience within PPC (Adword, Search 360 and Bing)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Manager / Paid Media Manager / Paid Search Manager to join an exceptionally talented team and have the ability to make a huge impact across the growth of the company.
Intelligent People is a specialist PPC Manager recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: