A Performance Marketing Manager / Senior Paid Search Manager / PPC Manager is required by a leading online subscriptions business to drive user growth. As the European specialist, you’ll shape, drive and deliver the Paid Search Strategy working closely with external agency.
As the Performance Marketing Manager / Senior Paid Search Manager / PPC Manager you will be an expert at managing advertising campaigns across all Paid channels and search engines. You’ll be hands on at first and play an integral part of instructing an agency to help deliver ongoing.
The Performance Marketing Manager / Senior Paid Search Manager / PPC Manager will:-
* Manage performance across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, App Store etc) and other google accounts
* Drive growth through paid search channels, whilst piloting new potential channels
* Develop the company’s global paid search strategy
* Develop, execute, optimise and measure campaigns to drive sales for the European business whilst partnering with the US Paid Search team to develop Global Strategies
* Tracking paid media KPI’s to understand which initiatives drive revenue and customer behaviour
* Managing multiple Google AdWords and Bing PPC/SEM accounts on a day-to-day basis
* Instruct and manage the Paid Search Agency integration.
The Performance Marketing Manager / Senior Paid Search Manager / PPC Manager will have:
* 3 – 5 years strong paid search marketing experience across multiple platforms in a b2c, ecommerce or subscriptions platform- agency or client side
* Excellent hands on knowledge of Paid Search platforms (Google, Bing, App Store etc.)
* Experience managing multiple campaigns with six figure budgets
*Must have experience managing an agency
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for the agility of a start up with the comfort of an established business (& budget) to shape and growth their Paid Marketing Strategy.
Intelligent People is a specialist Performance Marketing Manager recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: