A Performance Marketing Manager / PPC Manager / Paid Search Manager is required by a well-funded Start Up with international remit to business to drive the growth through Paid channels.
As the Performance Marketing Manager / PPC Manager /Paid Search Manager you will be an expert at managing advertising campaigns across a number of channels. You’ll set up relevant tests, overhaul strategies and implement your own data-driven ideas taking over the reigns to bring Paid channels inhouse from the current agency.
The Performance Marketing Manager / PPC Manager / Paid Search Manager will be responsible for:
* Driving growth through paid search channels, whilst piloting new potential channels
* Developing the company’s global paid search strategy
* Developing, executing, optimising and measuring campaigns to drive sales for their international businesses
* Owning and running Display Ads, developing the channel and taking it to the next level
* Owning the day-to-day management and reporting of a range of SEM accounts
* Tracking paid media KPI’s to understand which initiatives drive revenue and customer behaviour
* Managing multiple Google AdWords and Bing PPC/SEM accounts on a day-to-day basis
The Performance Marketing Manager / PPC Manager / Paid Search Manager will have:
* 3 – 5 years strong paid search marketing experience across multiple platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.
* Excellent hands on knowledge of Paid Search platforms, (Google, Bing, App Store etc.)
* Experience managing multiple campaigns with six figure budgets
* Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset is a must have
* Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager / PPC Manager / Paid Search Manager to join a Fintech Start Up on the brink of exponential growth!
Intelligent People is a specialist Performance Marketing Manager recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: