Head of eCommerce
11th January, 2019
£70K - £85K - London
A Head of eCommerce / eCommerce Lead / Head of Online is needed to drive the growth of an International Website and eCommerce platform for a Luxury Fashion retailer. Having an entrepreneurial mind, with proven experience of scaling an eCommerce channels is key.
The Head of eCommerce / eCommerce Lead / Head of Online will have ownership of the already profitable eCommerce business area, managing the existing eCommerce channels, responsible for co-creating and executing the acquisition marketing plan whilst owning ecommerce trade number sand all ecommerce channel performance.
The Head of eCommerce / eCommerce Lead / Head of Online will:
* Have day-to-day management of all the International eCommerce channels
* Be responsible for the annual global web revenue
* Determine targets and KPIs at channel lever
* Monitor online performance – channel activity, identifying underperformance and proposing changes
* Forecast the demand for all ecommerce channels
* Manage a team
* Write and execute the acquisition marketing plan for web and mobile
* Manage Paid media channels
My client is looking for a Head of eCommerce / eCommerce Lead / Head of Online who has:
*5-8 years eCommerce eCommerce trading experience
*Proven record of growing revenues across different online channels
*Hands on, self-starter who has worked within a fast-paced environment
*A problem solver and analytical mindset
*Strong leadership experience and plenty of vision
*Excellent communication, organization & people management skills
*Global experience – specifically USA
This role invites itself to someone who has a start-up mentality but will enjoy the backing of a leading Luxury Fashion brand.
Intelligent People is a leading recruitment agency specializing in Head of eCommerce roles.