Head of Product / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead needed by niche provider of data and insight to the charity & corporate sector.
Our client is a market-leading organisation who collect, aggregate, cleanse and supply data and insight via a number of digital products, predominately used for legacy gift forecasting & analysis, competitor analysis, donation forecasting, trend analysis and fraud prevention.
The Head of Product / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead will lead a team of 4 Product Managers with full responsibility for new and existing features across a range of Products. You’ll have full lifecycle ownership including understanding customer problems and developing new ideas to shaping the roadmap and leading the build.
This is a great opportunity for a Head of Product / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead who wants to step up to a role with people management responsibility.
Location: London, E1 7PT
They have a flexible work approach, so you could be anything from 100% remote to a Hybrid model.
The Head of Product / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead will:
* Take immediate ownership of the product backlog and prioritise it.
* Take immediate ownership of the product portfolio roadmap, prioritising new ideas and implementing a growth experiment plan and timeline.
* Implement a rigorous innovation roadmap so that new ideas can be rapidly tested and turned into MVPs.
* Mentor the existing Product team.
* Understand the product landscape and develop a strategy for new market development.
The Head of Product / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead must have:
* A track record delivering great B2B software or Data services.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
* A strong understanding of data and data driven solutions and applications
* Experience in new product development and the innovation cycle.
* Worked in an AGILE framework and understand what good product looks like.
Intelligent People are a specialist Head of Product recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: