Head of Marketing / VP of Marketing / Marketing Lead needed by an award winning B2B proptech start-up.
Reporting directly into the CEO, the Head of Marketing/ VP of Marketing / Marketing Lead will plan and execute every aspect of marketing within the company’s next phase of growth and beyond. You will be leading a small team initially to drive and convert demand across the globe within a market full of potential.
They have recently started international expansion and are looking to continue the next phase of their growth following a successful series A funding round of £5m.
The Head of Marketing / VP of Marketing / Marketing Lead will:
* Deliver Marketing Qualified Leads to the Sales team in order to ensure achievement of the business plan.
* Comfortably create comms for internal stakeholders and potential investors
* Define and execute entire marketing campaigns and activities across relevant channels.
* Take full ownership of all KPIs relating to customer acquisition and retention.
* Establish a customer reference programme by developing the company’s library of case studies.
* Lead a unified approach to the design and aesthetic of our online and offline customer experience.
* Build a valuable network of strategic partners.
The Head of Marketing / VP of Marketing / Marketing Lead must have:
* Proven experience growing a B2B Saas brand across any sector, such as eCommerce, media, fintech, edtech, healthtech, finance, travel, marketplaces, etc.
* Very strong numerical and analytical skill to measure activity and drive performance.
* Comfortable in an unstructured start-up environment.
* Very strong digital acquisition experience, across all channels, with ideally broader experience across brand, partnerships and channel marketing.
* Great campaign management.
* You are an outstanding communicator, both written and verbal.
* The ability to take complex ideas and turn them into a simple narrative that engages audiences at every level.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Head of Marketing / VP of Marketing / Marketing Lead to join a leading tech start-up and shape the marketing strategy within a rapidly growing sector.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: