A Head of Rate Optimisation / Conversion Manager / Head of CRO is required for a leading Travel organisation as they continue their global expansion and international growth.
The Head of Rate Optimisation / Conversion Manager / Head of CRO will live and breathe user experience, keep up to date with the latest devices and best practices in UX. The successful candidate will have a few years’ experience in using a CRO tool like Optimizely and can identify gaps in performance using tools like GA and employ creative solutions to improve overall conversion rate.
We’re looking for a Head of Rate Optimisation / Conversion Manager / Head of CRO who is a UX rising star who would relish the opportunity to own the vision and UX/CRO strategy for a well-known travel brand that plans to be a £billion company in the next five years.
The Head of Rate Optimisation / Conversion Manager / Head of CRO will be responsible for:
* Owning the conversion rate metric across the business and ensure the daily conversion rate target is being hit.
* Tracking and interpret user behaviour
* Identify new conversion opportunities across the site to enhance commercial returns.
* Work with Product Development, content and marketing teams to enhance user experience.
* Identify & test new technologies and practices to improve conversion rate performance, free growth, consumer engagement, delivery against key metrics.
* Feed insight into the Commercial, acquisition and retention marketing functions to build deals and offers to drive performance.
The Head of Rate Optimisation / Conversion Manager / Head of CRO will:
* Have 5-6 years in CRO, experiments, digital analytics or data/insights
* Have excellent knowledge of how to manage CRO programs
* Expert use of customer experience platforms, eg Optimizely, and Google Analytics
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Excellent academics (or equivalent work experience)
* A passion for creating a great user experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Conversion professional to make a real impact to a high-growth, fast-paced, highly rewarding business.
Intelligent People are a Head of Rate Optimisation specialist recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: