Growth Product Manager / Fintech Product Owner / Senior Product Manager needed by a scaling Fintech focused on global expansion & innovation
Growth Product Manager / Fintech Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will drive growth through activation and continued engagement as well as optimizing the international user experience. To be successful in this role you will have an entrepreneurial outlook with a strong data-focused approach to product management and a desire to build transformative consumer products that will drive growth.
Growth Product Manager / Fintech Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will:
* Focus on a particular growth funnel – acquisition, engagement, referrals, growth tools
* Work closely on with Senior stakeholders to build out success metrics and overall growth strategy
* Refine the growth product vision into an innovative roadmap – driving continued growth of customer base
* Analyse customer journey and gather product requirements – focusing on audience segmentation, in app engagement and customer referral frequency
* Work collaboratively with the design team to improve user experience
* Own customer-facing product development and delivery
Growth Product Manager / Fintech Product Owner / Senior Product Manager candidate will have:
* Minimum 3-5years experience creating customer-facing products in a start-up environment – product design
* Problem solving ability – both logical and technical
* Background as a either a Designer, Product Owner/Manager or Technical Founder
* Proven results scaling a software application using traditional product competencies
* Experience of building successful data focused consumer products through user research, machine learning & A/B testing
This requires a Growth Product Manager / Fintech Product Owner / Senior Product Manager with previous experience of the technology and infrastructure that underpins digital customer engagement.
This is a growing team within this exciting business and there are excellent opportunities for career development and additional responsibility.
Intelligent People is a specialist product management recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: