An enthusiastic Content Manager / Content Writer / Communications Manager is needed by an incredibly exciting Medical Healthtech start-up.
The Content Manager / Content Writer / Communications Manager will be joining a company that is one of the first to bring this brand new, innovative technology an niche medical market, you’ll be an ambitious and creative Content Manager who wants to have a real impact on the future growth of the company. The role will focus on growing the online courses & writing copy for the specific learning modules.
The Content Manager / Content Writer / Communications Manager will:
* Lead and execute the content marketing strategy
* Research and write new module content for the online learning platform
* Write content for the website, including blog posts and white papers
* Write emails to the subscribers and learners on a global scale
* Work alongside academic experts to create essays on key topics within the industry
* Bring new ideas to content and the companies content strategy
The Content Manager / Content Writer / Communications Manager must have:
* Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a Content Manager position within a Digital/Online B2B Marketing environment
* Excellent skills in producing creative content and accurate copywriter & editing skills
* Experience and understanding of how to read and analyse research papers
* Experience working with third party agencies and freelancers, maintaining quality and impact
* Familiarity with a CMS software to edit and update website content
* A hands-on approach with creative flair
* A self-driven, creative mindset, constantly leading initiative
This is a great opportunity for a Content Manager / Content Writer / Communications Manager to join a thriving business and take the next step in their career, gaining experience growing an entire content marketing function.
Intelligent People is a specialist Content Marketing Management recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: