Business Analyst / Product Owner / Product Analyst
The Business Analyst / Product Owner / Product Analyst will be joining an international ecommerce business who are taking their platform to another level. Specifically, you will focus on the conversion and booking process of the funnel.
They have an expansive foothold in their industry working from centrally based offices in the SW London.
The Business Analyst / Product Owner / Product Analyst will:
*Be a Technically minded Product Owner and/or Business Analyst who can convert ideas into reality
*Specify and execute Product enhancements and projects with the development team
*Be a true problem solver for the business unit
*Drive delivery in the development teams
*Have knowledge of mobile apps
*Have a strong understanding of SQL and business process modelling working with devs & Product regularly to create amazing product enhancements
* Stakeholder management, loves a fast paced environment and cant; wait to get stuck in the sharp end of data to really inform the backend of the product with the best requirements!
The Business Analyst / Product Owner / Product Analyst must have:
* At least 3 years’ experience as a Product Owner/Business Analyst preferably within travel, eRetail, Fashion, eCommmerce, gaming etc- think highly transactional
* Experience working on user journeys, wireframe design, testing and design briefs
* Strong critical thinking skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Be able to switch rapidly from strategy to execution
* Be Agile
* Tech: SQL, business modelling, requirement & testing skills needed
This really is an awesome chance for a Business Analyst / Product Owner / Product Analyst to join a business with ambitions and growth.
Intelligent People is a specialist Business Analyst recruitment company
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: