This vacancy is now filled
Working for a rapidly growing fintech and software business whose products improve the lives of millions of consumers every day, the Head of Product / Product Director / Group Product Manager B2C & B2B Tech Scale-Up will own the product vision, strategy, and execution of a business tribe. You will lead a team of product managers (and corresponding teams) to drive the product life cycle, putting in place key product processes to create a culture of high-performance.
The Head of Product / Product Director / Group Product Manager B2C & B2B Tech Scale-Up will be responsible for ensuring product philosophy is the driving force in your Tribe.
This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days per week in central London.
The Head of Product / Product Director / Group Product Manager B2C & B2B Tech Scale-Up will:
– Build and lead a team of 6-8 experienced Senior Product Managers
– Ensure customer needs are being met: Owning the strategy and vision for key customer goals – triangulated via qual and quant data
– Continuously learn: Lead on GTM strategy via MVP and iterations, measure, learn; rinse & repeat; work with stakeholders to define KPIs & success criteria
– Favour faster decision making over analysis paralysis: learn quick, adjust needs if showing promise, fail fast if necessary. Taking risks and gut feel is valued!
– Clarity of scope and needs: Requirements gathering and spec writing
– Ensure team is always working on the most important things: Prioritisation of wider initiatives and story backlog
– Accountable for outcomes and are empowered to make decisions: Other relevant functions are responsible to the PM for their work and timelines
– Ensure transparency: Own squad/tribe comms and roadmap visibility
Candidates for the Head of Product / Product Director / Group Product Manager B2C & B2B Tech Scale-Up role must have:
– Strong product leadership experience from any fast paced B2C or B2B sector, such as consumer, B2C, B2B SAAS, fintech, payments, eCommerce, Mobile services, etc.
– Experience as a proven leader of multiple cross functional teams in high growth companies
– Significant experience leading teams in startup or scale up environments
– A problem oriented and data led approach
– Devour information and are a master of communication
– Execute at pace and take calculated risks
– May have had experience in payments or FinTech (but isn’t required)
– May have had experience in both B2B & B2C (but isn’t required)
Intelligent People is a specialist Head of Product recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.