A User Researcher / Senior User Researcher / User Research Manager is needed by a disruptive UK HealthTech startup, revolutionising healthcare through it’s high-growth & market leading products.
As the User Researcher / Senior User Researcher / User Research Manager, you’ll join at an exciting stage of the businesses growth. You’ll work with a very talented team on the flagship product, alongside new & exciting projects in the roadmap! The team is set in an agile cross-functional environment, spanning across the companies web & app based products.
The User Researcher / Senior User Researcher / User Research Manager will:
* Be customer facing, conducting customer/user research
* Have a strong customer and user understanding across behavioural aspects, and identify the important problems to be solved
* Plan & conduct quantitative research, including interviews, hosting customer meetings and user groups
* Collaborate with designers and software engineers to bring product designs to life
* Ensure you stay abreast of digital & consumer trends, enabling you to generate ideas to help improve the core product
* Play a key role in building rapport with the right type of users, craft the right questions and tests, learning the most from each interaction
* Analyse and share findings with senior stakeholders and the wider team – be an evangelist and the voice of our customers
* Create differentiated user experience through building case analysis, taking the results and making the ideal into reality
The User Researcher / Senior User Researcher / User Research Manager must have:
* 2+ years in a user research role within a B2B/SaaS/B2C fast-paced environment
* Experience conducting customer user research
* Experience using data and analytics tools
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* A passion for fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
* A team player approach, someone who embraces collaboration within your team and across different teams
As the User Researcher / Senior User Researcher / User Research Manager, you’ll have the chance to make an impact in this rapidly growing business. With your knowledge across B2B/SaaS/B2B2C markets, you’ll have a great deal of autonomy whilst playing a key role in supporting ground breaking products from day one.
Intelligent People is a specialist User Research recruitment company hiring Digital Product Manager roles.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: