This vacancy is now filled
I am currently searching for a Growth Lead / Head of Partnerships / Account Director to join a rapidly scaling online marketplace. Having launched their offering successfully across Europe, they are now in a strong position to scale the team in their largest growing market.
Reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer, the Growth Lead / Head of Partnerships / Account Director will play a critical role in defining and executing the growth strategy for one of their key growth markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and negotiating new strategic partnerships, maintaining and improving existing client relationships, managing all onsite growth levers (working with marketing and trading teams), and building a small high performing team to drive long term revenue and growth.
The role involves setting the growth strategy, but also being very much into the detail of anything that affects growth, to test, optimise and increase engagement.
The Growth Lead / Head of Partnerships / Account Director will have the full support of a team of elite commercial leaders who have launched and scaled extremely successful marketplace businesses.
This is a hybrid role that requires 2-3 days per week travel to their main office in London.
The Growth Lead / Head of Partnerships / Account Director will:
* Directly manage key customer accounts
* Identify partnership opportunities
* Oversee all onsite trading activities, by working with acquisition marketing teams and onsite conversion teams
* Build strong, long-lasting relationships with current accounts to ensure high satisfaction and retention
* Make key commercial decisions about how to attract traffic and drive growth
* Build and lead a team of outstanding Account Managers
Candidates for the Growth Lead / Head of Partnerships / Account Director role must have:
* 3-5 years’ experience working in a broad commercial role – perhaps as a Strategy Consultant, Partnerships Manager, Account Manager/Director, growth manager, digital marketing expert, or similar (either agency or client side)
* The role could perhaps suit someone from a digital agency where you manage customer relationships and oversee delivery of digital, marketing or similar services
* A desire to make decisions, take ownership and make important calls in a highly entrepreneurial environment
* Ability to think strategically (with support from the leadership team) with comfort getting into detail/getting hands dirty
Intelligent People are a specialist executive search agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with your career journey.