An eCommerce Director / Head of eCommerce is needed to develop, launch and scale a new B2C eCommerce function for a leading medical diagnostics company in Hampshire.
Location: Hampshire (Hybrid)
The eCommerce Director / Senior eCommerce Manager will sit within the leadership team and own the entire eCommerce function, taking it from a single to multi-channel company.
The eCommerce Director / Head of eCommerce will:
* Develop, deliver, and scale a new eCommerce function.
* Use key metrics to drive improvements within the user journey.
* Build out and mentor a team to execute the eCommerce strategy.
* Be hands-on in delivering strategic leadership.
* Engage with technology and marketing stakeholders on eCommerce developments.
The eCommerce Director / Head of eCommerce must have:
* Proven experience developing or scaling businesses through eCommerce channels.
* Senior level experience within eCommerce, comfortable with hands-on execution.
* A broad understanding of digital sales and procurement modelling (SEO, PPC & Conversion Optimisation).
* The capability to works cross-functionally across Sales, Marketing, IT, Product teams.
* Must be able to manage stakeholder relationships and bring groups together around a common goal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an eCommerce Director / Senior eCommerce Manager to join a rapidly scaling medical company looking to enter the eCommerce marketplace.
Intelligent People are a specialist eCommerce recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: