This vacancy is now filled
We are looking for an exceptional Brand Strategy Manager / eCommerce Account Manager / Category Manager /Partner Marketing Manager working for a retail eCommerce disrupter.
Acting as a mini CEO of your product you will further develop & grow relationships with external customers, internal partners and commercial stakeholders. Work involves ensuring strategic alignment with the customer before working with a cross functional team to develop and agree a customer experience and business plan which will accelerate growth/revenue.
You’ll work as part of a team to develop and execute the strategy in the UK, the Brand Strategy Manager / eCommerce Account Manager / Category Manager /Partner Marketing Manager will:-
– Be part of a new team that will execute & deliver the eCommerce Customer Strategy for a unique brand out of the portfolio
– Work to understand customer requirements -analysing and interpreting product data to inform the commercial strategy for the brand
– Drive and shape the future of the online relationship, by developing and implementing a best-in-class online category management and customer engagement approach
– Develop business cases that demonstrate ROI and value for the customer
– Experienced in managing a P&L, building commercial and promotional proposals and managing financial and volume forecasts
– Ability to negotiate and implement Joint business Plans with major Retailers
– Previous experience of working cross-functionally (supply, finance, marketing and cross-category)
– Strong analytical skills and an ability to identify opportunities through data
– Target-orientated with a detailed focus on numbers – competent with data mining i.e. Power BI
– Ideally, a strong technical knowledge developed from experience within an eCommerce organisation
Candidates for the Brand Strategy Manager / eCommerce Account Manager / Category Manager / Partner Marketing Manager will be:-
-+ 5/7 years of relevant experience
-Experience in account, category and revenue management within UK eCommerce/FMCG sector
-Demonstrated ability to establish strong networks, influence at senior level and grow profitability.
-Proven negotiation skills
-Demonstrable senior stakeholder management capability
-Experience of taking a new Product to market ensuring financial targets are hit
-Entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, drive & business acumen
-Game changing career progression with visceral impact
-Experience in fast paced Agile environments.
-Excellent communication skills.
Intelligent People is a specialist Brand Strategy Manager recruitment agency
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with marketing recruitment.