Demand Generation manager / Senior Data Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager required to bring their expertise into a rapidly growing scale-up FinTech company. They have already tackled international expansion and with over 60,000 B2B business partners they are looking for someone to help significantly scale the adoption of the brand.
The Demand Generation manager / Senior Data Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager will sit within a channel that has become the organisation’s most successful acquisition channel without any dedicated marketing support to date and develop highly effective strategies to generate high quality leads.
Salary Package: £65-75k + Benefits
Location: London (Hybrid – 1 week per month in office)
The Demand Generation manager / Senior Data Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager will:
– Own the entire development and implementation of the demand generation strategy.
– Developing a deep understanding of your target audience to design and test demand generation campaigns.
– Collaborate with the wider Marketing team to generate inbound leads from platforms such as email, social media, and LinkedIn.
– Ensure data within Hubspot is accurate and complete so that we are compliant and can easily track performance.
– Own the reporting and forecasting of campaigns, across all KPIs.
The Demand Generation manager / Senior Data Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager must have:
– Proven experience as a demand generation manager within a scaling B2B organisation.
– A proven track record of generating high-quality leads and revenue growth.
– Excellent communication and stakeholder management.
– Demonstrated ability to wear multiple hats – hands on execution, optimisation, tactical planning, managing relationships with platforms etc.
– Excellent analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
– A strong academic background, preferably in a STEM subject would be advantageous.
This is an incredible opportunity to have full ownership of a core platform for one of the UK’s most promising scale-up FinTech companies and make a significant impact to the growth of the organisation over the medium term.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with marketing recruitment.