Working for a global consumer tech health and wellness brand who are scaling into new global territories, the Localisation Program Manager / Content Localisation Manager / Senior Localisation Program Manager role involves implementing the localisation strategy and supporting the expansion into multiple international languages and locales.
The Localisation Program Manager / Content Localisation Manager / Senior Localisation Program Manager will deliver on localization technology, quality and process roadmaps to help drive the company’s international expansion.
This is 12-month Day Rate Contract, and a remote first position with little/no requirement to travel and is OUTSIDE IR35.
The Localisation Program Manager / Content Localisation Manager / Senior Localisation Program Manager will:
* Source and implement localization technology solutions
* Identify and roll out a Translation Management System (TMS) which you will manage for all content types and languages
* Schedule all localisation requirements in line with the launch plan for all content types
* In collaboration with the translation team, and internal teams, build and manage the glossary, style guide and tone of voice for multiple territories with a rich understanding of the client’s content
* Create language quality process to verify ToV and language quality assurance
* Manage external translators (vendors and freelancers) for maximum quality, speed, and cost efficiency
* Build and deliver internationalization training for keys teams
* Build and manage the team of language resources
Candidates for the Localisation Program Manager / Content Localisation Manager / Senior Localisation Program Manager role must have:
* A good understanding of localization and content management tools, industry standards, systems, and integrations, including cutting edge technology developments and trends in this space
* Strong experience in a comparable localisation role, either as a project manager or program manager working on language launches, software and creative content
* Proven experience managing translation and transcreation through external LSPs and freelance translators for multiple languages
* Proven experience creating and managing glossaries, style guides for new languages
* Ability to partner with internal operations teams, with the ability to work internally across content and technical teams as well as externally with vendors
* Experience establishing processes, supporting teams, developing relationships, and managing end-to-end for a portfolio of concurrent programs
* Comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
* Ability to deliver a localization technology roadmap
* Ability to work within timezone of BST/GMT, CET or EST
Intelligent People are a specialist localisation program management recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with ecommerce recruitment.