This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data & Insight Manager / Senior Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Manager to join a disruptive Health-Tech start-up, backed by several of the world’s leading venture capitalists.
As the Senior Data & Insight Manager / Senior Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Manager you will be a super analytical numbers guru, working across all areas of the business; Marketing, App, consumer product data, inventory control, tools etc.
You will work on identifying, analysing and addressing optimisation opportunities, closely teamed up with the in-house Engineering, Product & Marketing teams.
The Senior Data & Insight Manager / Senior Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Manager will:
* Maintain and advance the current data model
* Identify, analyse and address optimisation opportunities across the whole business
* Perform analysis aimed at driving main business objectives
* Build and automate reports and dashboards
* Work with internal teams including; product and marketing to understand their needs
* Assess current methods of provisioning analysis and refine/improve/replace if necessary to ensure quality, scalability and ease of self-service
* Develop and implement business and team KPI’s
* Communicate analytical insights effectively to the business including to a senior stakeholders
The Senior Data & Insight Manager / Senior Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Manager must:
* Be degree educated in either Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar
* Have 4+ years leading an analytics function in a start-up or SMB, like; FMCG, Marketplaces, Strategy, Travel, eCommerce, Media, Holidays, Retail, Classifieds, etc.
* Have a track record of driving internal user adoption of Analytics tools and insights
* Be comfortable leading multiple concurrent projects to successful outcomes in fast-paced environment
* Have hands on experience with strong experience in SQL and another language (Python,R etc)
* Understand digital traffic (e.g., with Google Analytics), conversion and other performance approaches and metrics.
* Have worked on a Business Intelligence platform (Lookar is a bonus) or similar
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Data & Insight Manager / Senior Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Manager to have a big impact across the company growth, working with an talented dynamic team to scale to the next level!
Intelligent People is a leading Senior Data & Insight Manager recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: