Working for a rapidly growing financial services firm, the Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst will be supporting the team with their current development plans, working across the business and gathering requirements from a variety of stakeholders to inform the build of a product from scratch.
The business has identified a largely under served customer base and now require a Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst to help take them to the next level by offering their customers new and innovative ways to do business.
The Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst will:
* Help define product process and strategy, ensuring that data generated and collected isn’t lost and is being utilised to inform decision making
* Find and solve problems through the analysis of product & customer data
* Prioritise requirements for the team, aligning with business goals
*Focus on the customer needs, maximising customer experience and satisfaction
*Liaise and manage a wide range of business stakeholders, managing expectations and priorities to ensure efficiency and adoption of change (from sales, compliance, marketing, technology and ops)
* Combine a big-picture understanding of industry trends with detailed analysis of data
*Work closely with the product / internal tech / delivery team in an agile environment
*Introduce new ways of working that improves output and develops a customer centric approach
* Support the business by regularly reporting on developments using dashboards, scorecards, visualisations etc
The Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst will have:
*A degree in technology or business studies with a classification of 2:1 or above
*At least 3 years’ experience as a business analyst in the finance sector
*Experience working in the wealth/asset management space or financial trading platform experience (either is a must have for this)
*Have a strong appreciation of agile methodologies; SCRUM, Kanban and how to attribute relevant methods to different situations
*Have great stakeholder management & communication skills
*Have experience working with product teams and modern ways of working
* Be comfortable dealing with technical stakeholders, challenging them, and prioritising effectively
*A clear passion for finance and technology
*Strong attention to detail
Reporting into the Head of, this is an opportunity for a confident, driven Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst / Product Analyst to join a dynamic financial services organisation who have the ambition and resources to build something completely unique in their space.
Intelligent People are a specialist Senior Business Analyst recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: