A Head of Marketing / Head of Growth Marketing / Head of Acquisition is required by a scaling fintech start-up, led by several ex-unicorn brand employees. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and will have end-to-end ownership of performance, brand & PR.
The successful Head of Marketing / Head of Growth Marketing / Head of Acquisition will have demonstrable experience growing and nurturing a similar level start-up whilst having a customer-centric approach.
The Head of Marketing / Head of Growth Marketing / Head of Acquisition will be responsible for:
* Delivering growth across all channels for this digital fintech platform
* Driving customer acquisition through key performance channels
* Have the ability to run PR campaigns and drive brand awareness
* Translating the brand in a creative way by providing clear story and content
* Utilising the full mix of digital channels and data analytics
* Ownership of conversion and retention strategies to increase user activity
* Growing the brand with influencers and users through all channels
* Take full ownership of all decisions relating to Marketing, leading a small Marketing team
The Head of Marketing / Head of Growth Marketing / Head of Acquisition will:
* Have an entrepreneurial mindset and experience leading a full marketing function.
*Have worked for a VC backed consumer facing business
* Have a proven track record of scaling a digital business at a creative or fast-growing start-up
* Hands on experience using tools including analytics, marketing and automation to improve user optimisation and conversion
* Have a creative mindset and able to create engaging content using video and other mediums.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a disruptive fintech start-up organisation. The Marketing Director / Head of Growth Marketing / Head of Acquisition will play a pivotal role in the success of this business long term.
Intelligent People is a specialist Head of Marketing recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: