A Data Analyst / Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Analyst is needed for a disruptive Health-Tech start-up, backed by several of the world’s leading venture capitalists.
The Data Analyst / Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Analyst will be working closely with a cross functional team, continuously supporting data-driven decision making across all areas of the business.
You will work on identifying, analysing and addressing optimisation opportunities, closely teamed up with the in-house Engineering, Product & Marketing teams.
The Data Analyst / Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Analyst will:
* Build ad-hoc and automated reports and dashboards
* Perform deep-dive analysis and provide actionable insights for multiple teams across the business
* Identify and analyse optimisation opportunities across the whole business
* Work with internal teams including; product and marketing to understand their needs
* Perform analysis aimed at driving main business objectives
* Communicate analytical insights effectively to the business including to a senior stakeholders
The Data Analyst / Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Analyst must:
* Have 3+ years experience in a start-up or SMB environment, like; eCommerce, Strategy, Travel, eCommerce, Media, Holidays, Retail etc.
* Be degree educated in either Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar
* World-class ability to extract and communicate insights from real-world datasets
* Have a track record of driving internal user adoption of Analytics tools and insights
* Have hands on experience with SQL and experience using BI tools (Looker is a bonus)
* Understand digital traffic (e.g., with Google Analytics), conversion and other performance approaches and metrics
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst / Insight Manager / Business Intelligence Analyst to have a big impact across the company growth, working with an talented dynamic team to scale to the next level!
Intelligent People is a leading Data Analyst recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: