As the CRM Executive / CRM Associate / CRM Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to join an exceptionally talented team and have the ability to make a huge impact as the company is going through hyper growth.
They are looking for a rising star who will work very closely with the Head of Retention, supporting efforts to drive customer retention across their UK & International markets.
As the CRM Executive / CRM Associate / CRM Lead, you’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where you will own & deliver data driven, customer-focused email campaigns to onboard and retain customers. A large proportion of the role requires a hands-on approach, ensuring continuous optimisation of existing communications, whilst monitoring performance.
The CRM Executive / CRM Associate / CRM Lead will:
*Support the delivery of the CRM strategy
*Own the email platform management and take the email programmes to the next level
*Develop new content or offers for targeted segments
*Run A/B testing to Optimise
*Gain understanding of customer needs through insight, segmentation & data analysis
*Own & develop the referral program
The CRM Executive / CRM Associate / CRM Lead will have:
* 2-3 years experience in a CRM role
* Excellent written and communication skills
* A track record in planning and implementing successful CRM campaigns
* Experience in reporting and performance management
* Highly analytical mindset with numerical aptitude and strong attention to detail
* Experience in email marketing and ESP management
* Experience driving customer insights from data and analytics
* A strong team player with the ability to work autonomously
This is a great opportunity for a CRM Executive / CRM Associate / CRM Lead who is looking to take on a new challenge, working alongside an incredible team. This is perfect for someone who strives to upskill and exceed expectations across Marketing efforts.
Intelligent People are a specialist CRM Executive recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: