Web Analyst – eCommerce / Retail – Buckinghamshire
Web Analyst c.£35k Milton Keynes
Web Analyst / Web Analytics Manager / Customer Insight Manager required for a leading multichannel retailer.
The Web Analyst / Web Analytics Manager / Customer Insight Manager – eCommerce role involves a mix of operational and strategic responsibility with regular reporting of financial / customer metrics relating to all Web related activity. The role uses Omniture on a daily basis to provide insight / analysis for the team.
The Web Analyst / Web Analytics Manager / Customer Insight Manager – eCommerce will:
· Manage and deliver comprehensive reports via Omniture
· Be responsible for tracking and analysing consumer behaviour on the website
· Provide short and long-term insight, analysis and trends based on Omniture data to the Multichannel Team and cross-functional stakeholders
· Perform site optimisation analysis and site testing.
The Web Analyst / Web Analytics Manager / Customer Insight Manager – eCommerce must be:
· A passionate and hands on individual with proven success within data analytics in a digital organisation.
· Able to produce actionable data in relation to driving conversion forward on the commercial side.
· Have strong influencing / team work skills as the candidate will be required to present to senior levels within the company.
Our client is a market leading multi-channel retailer with a fast growing eCommerce function in addition to retail outlets all across the UK. The role is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is looking for an immediate sense of ownership in an extremely successful and fast growing organisation.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1107-22
Intelligent People are a specialist Web Analyst recruitment agency