Senior Commercial Manager EMEA (Retail Analytics) – London
Senior Commercial Manager EMEA / Senior Pricing Manager / Business Intelligence Manager (BI) – Retail Analytics
London, £60 – 75k plus bonus and benefits.
Working for a global consumer retailer, this role involves leading an effort to analyse commercial data and develop strategies that optimize the profitability of the European business.
The Senior Commercial Manager EMEA / Senior Pricing Manager / Business Intelligence Manager (BI) – (Retail Analytics) will:
- Determine the pricing strategy for partners.
- Translate the financial plan in the coming years into a strategy for pricing.
- Analyse analytically and qualitatively the options to drive sales and revenue through pricing policies for partners, from both an external competitive and internal perspective
- Determine how best to use pricing to maximise the value we create in terms of sales and margin for partners, and thereby maximise our own ability to generate revenues?
- Determine how to use different pricing incentives to drive the right behaviours from partners across the EU.
- Identify the needs / pain points / opportunities partners have, and how to address them through pricing changes.
- Translate strategy into pricing changes, managing projects which result in successful changes to pricing.
- Establish the goals, work with the analytics team and other cross-functional stakeholders (marketing, technology/product, etc) to produce recommendations on what to change and how, own the go-to-market delivery for these changes.
- Manage the performance of pricing policies against our budget / financial plan
- Influence cross-functionally to make things happen: lead the process of aligning senior stakeholders in the business (regional leadership, finance, marketing etc) to launch business pricing changes.
- Integrate pricing strategy and policies closely with the other elements of our the proposition (account management service, selling processes and tools etc)
- Work with your global counterparts, especially in North America, to develop a shared agenda and vision for pricing.
Candidates for the Senior Commercial Manager EMEA / Senior Pricing Manager / Business Intelligence Manager (BI) – Retail Analytics role must have commercial experience in an analytical role, such as strategy consulting, business intelligence, business analytics, pricing or commercial management.
Candidates will ideally have strong academics and an MBA, or equivalent experience. There are excellent opportunities to take on more responsibility and develop your career.
Please apply to [email protected]