Public Relations Director – eCommerce – London
Head of PR c.£80k London
Head of PR / PR Director / PR Manager required for a rapidly growing eCommerce company.
The Head of PR / PR Director / PR Manager – eCommerce role involves planning and implementing the company’s PR strategy and annual plan on an international level in addition to analysing and reporting on the results.
The Head of PR / PR Director / PR Manager – eCommerce will:
- Have a leading role in the preparation and issue of press releases.
- Develop and manage strong media relationships in key areas such as consumer, trade, business and technology.
- Drive the PR function outside of the UK via the selected satellite agencies established with the Brand Manager.
- Contribute to the company blog and be the company’s principal point of contact for all media enquiries.
- Host journalist and blogger ‘famils’ in addition to managing the PR budget
The Head of PR / PR Director / PR Manager – eCommerce must be:
- A passionate and hands on individual with strong PR experience in leading the PR function for an online organisation, preferably within travel.
- Have the ability to speak another European language (ideal but is not a prerequisite).
- Have a great network of contacts from within the Travel and Tech / Startup space.
- Highly organised with a superb contacts database and clippings file.
Our client is a fast-growing, global ecommerce start-up who has recently received significant backing from global investors. The role is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is looking for an immediate sense of ownership in a fast growing organisation with global ambitions.
Please apply to email@example.com quoting reference 1107-21
Intelligent People are a specialist Public Relations Director recruitment agency