Product Manager – South Oxon
Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager / Customer Solution Manager
South Oxfordshire, £45-55k, Final Salary Pension, Benefits.
Working for a leading and specialist technology provider to the education market, the Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager / Customer Solution Manager role involves the full lifecycle delivery, from business case to in-life phase, of a range of new revenue generating solutions and driving their commercial, financial and operational success.
The Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager / Customer Solution Manager will:
– Lead an effort to understand customer/market needs and the competitive environment to generate new product ideas (including fostering ideas from other teams internally)
– Provide a focus, at the product level, around which all other relevant internal functions (eg technical development, operational delivery, marketing) will be assembled.
– Ensure all stakeholders understand and fulfil their role in the development and delivery of products, ensuring that a joined-up approach is taken.
– Oversee all inputs into the product development/management pipeline; including idea generation and evaluation, product specification, definition of service delivery models, preparation of business cases, specification of marketing requirements, product launches, outreach/sales support and product lifecycle monitoring.
– Work with finance to analyse commercial product models and marketing to develop launch plans and collateral.
– Define and maintain a product strategy to ensure that the right product is developed, that it is capable of high quality delivery and meets current/evolving customer needs
– Identify partner organisations to collaborate with and negotiate partner and revenue share frameworks.
– Work with the marketing function and the customer engagement function to maintain contact with the customer base and suppliers to promote the product, gather customer needs and to understand the market
– Ensure that relevant members of the company are briefed and trained on the product as appropriate
– Work with the finance function to carry out financial planning for the product to include budgeting and pricing.
Candidates for the Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager / Customer Solution Manager role must have experience of product management or product marketing from any technology product or service environment (software, hardware, IT services, Telecoms, ISP, hosting, datacentres, etc). Other requirements are an understanding of the full product lifecycle from conception to delivery and strong communication skills to work with customers, internal teams and partners. Experience creating joint solutions with partners is desirable. This is a commercial product role and no specific technical or product experience is required.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1106-29
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Manager Recruitment Agency.