Product Management Director (Travel)
£80k + Bonus – London
Product Director / Senior Product Manager / Head of Product Management / Head of Product Development (E-Commerce) required for this Internation Travel Company.
The Product Director / Senior Product Manager / Head of Product Management / Head of Product Development (E-Commerce) will be responsible for development of all technical product improvements, UI, optimization of existing functionalities, and coordinating and liaising between developers and all stakeholders.
The Product Director / Senior Product Manager / Head of Product Management / Head of Product Development (E-Commerce) will:
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, including the prioritization of all defects related to a key metric.
- Launch products with measurable impact both in revenue and positive customer feedback with focus on a key business metric (e.g., conversion, transactions, increase in cross sell).
- Develop comprehensive business requirements including but not limited to feature list and business cases.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers. Research and report on the current competitive environment with lastminute.com, its brands and its competitors.
- Coordination with Tech to monitor site performance, coordination with Site Managers and Market teams to understand and detect performance issues, raise bugs and track launch and integrity of fixes .
- Liaising between Development Teams, Markets and Product Teams to ensure that all stakeholder requirements are represented in the development process.
- Development of product improvements to improve customer experience, including intake of requirements from Markets, Suppliers, HPM and other stakeholders as well as consideration of competitor capabilities, preparation of business requirements and specification documentation, generation of ROI scenarios for functionalities, prioritization, coordination with Tech Development during the development process, tracking of ROI impact post development.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Socialize and gain consensus on a variety of business concepts
The Product Director / Senior Product Manager / Head of Product Management / Head of Product Development (E-Commerce) must have:
- Familiarity with agile software development practices
- Experience in building great offerings with a focus on usability experience with a Strong business and commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of how to use this information to improve site conversion
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members including project team members
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions
- Excellent presentation skills and Stakeholder management experience
- Relations with Asia operations and US head office
Please apply to [email protected]