Online Trading Manager – Central London
Online Trading Manager – Central London £55k
Online Trading Manager / Merchandising Manager / Web Promotions Manager required for this leading International E-commerce company to support the Head of Trading in making key pricing and promotional strategic and tactical decisions. The successful candidate will understand the trading status, follow competitor activity, inform and take key trading decisions and clearly communicate those decisions to the rest of the team.
The Online Trading Manager / Merchandising Manager / Web Promotions Manager will have responsibility for maximizing Sales & Profitability ASPs various means:
- Develop sales and promotional plans based on past activities, budget, past competitor activity and key seasonal events
- Following sales and profitability on a daily basis and draw insights then leading Trading Weekly meeting and decide of any changes required to the monthly plan
- Monitoring the business performance of outlets and setting and achieving profit targets
- Support the Product team in deciding on pricing for new products launching
- Informing the product roadmap with volume, sales & competitive insights
- Delivering the Monthly Price Watch
The Online Trading Manager / Merchandising Manager / Web Promotions Manager will have excellent leadership, influencing and communication skills as well as being commercially driven with expertise in e-tail/retail mechanics and good understanding of ecommerce and levers such as key traffic drivers, online merchandizing, conversion points, customer journey and yield management. The successful candidate will be anayltical, very motivated and driven and enjoy a face-paced working environment.
Please send CV’s to [email protected] quoting reference number 1105-8