Online Product Strategy Manager /Senior e-commerce Product Manager / Senior Strategy Consultant (e-commerce / Online Retail)
£75-85k, 15% bonus, benefits – London
Working for a network of pan-European mass consumer retail portals, Online Product Strategy Manager / Senior e-commerce Product Manager / Senior Strategy Consultant (e-commerce / Online Retail) will analyse customer behavior and develop/execute strategies to drive change programs that influence trading policies, partner behavior, operational processes and anything else that influences the customer experience.
- Ensure that the measurement system for evaluating partner performance is accurate, fair and balanced
- Effectively manage the multi-million dollar investment in programmes for partners who do not meet minimum performance criteria
- Building out support and coaching capabilities to assist partners, where possible
- Setting the criteria and process for applying consequences
- Determining what should be committed to and communicate to partners about their expected performance
- Determining new programmes and initiatives as appropriate to drive improved performance and rehabilitation
- Coordinate with a wide range of internal teams to ensure alignment and ability to execute
- Proactively engage with North American and Product counterparts to execute and evolve the global partner
- Performance strategy for 2011 and beyond
- Input to any initiatives that will leverage partner standards information
Candidates for the Online Product Strategy Manager / Senior e-commerce Product Manager / Senior Strategy Consultant (e-commerce / Online Retail) role must have a degree from a top university (or equivalent experience) and either a background in strategy consulting (BCG, Bain, McKinsey, Booz Allen, etc) or strong commercial strategy or product management experience in an online environment. An MBA is highly desirable with first class communication skills and stakeholder management experience across a large matrix environment. There are excellent opportunities for career development.
Please apply to [email protected]