Online Product Manager – Registration, Access and Payment – London
Online Product Manager / Digital Product Development Manager (Registration, Access and Payment)
London, £50-60k plus 20% bonus and benefits.
Working for a global consumer services organisation, Online Product Manager / Digital Product Development Manager (Registration, Access and Payment)role developing and enhancing a number of critical platform products to optimize the user experience and improve conversion and user engagement.
The Online Product Manager / Digital Product Development Manager (Registration, Access and Payment) will:
- Provide input into the planning and execution of product development from conceptual stages through the full product lifestyle including business case definition, requirements and specifications, operational processes and product launch planning.
- Work with Commercial Team, Customer Insight, Business Analysis, User Experience, Development, QA, Marketing, Pricing, Operations and other member of Product team to define requirements and specifications, and ensure smooth market introduction.
- Provide analytical insight on topics ranging from the evaluation of product opportunities and developing new business cases, to conducting the ad-hoc performance reviews across the product base.
- Conduct market, industry and competitive analysis and provide product proposals to the product organisation.
- Product Owner for development of new features/products, as appropriate, working with Technology to implement and iterate.
- Track and measure success for tests and for product launches.
- Drive ongoing improvements within product area, through continual product iteration and measurement, in order to optimise customer conversion.
- Maintain good knowledge of competitor and leading web practice.
Candidates for the Online Product Manager / Digital Product Development Manager (Registration, Access and Payment) role must have previous online product management experience in any consumer sector (eg media, news, entertainment, showbiz, dating, price comparison, travel, holidays, retail, classified, IPTV, information, search, social media, sport, jobs, recruitment, financial services, etc).
Excellent communication skills to present plans to stakeholders; a passion for new products and technologies, and the know-how to turn a vision into reality and strong analytical skills are also important. Experience of working with User Experience teams including usability, design and information architecture functions in an Internet business is ideal.
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1106-41
Intelligent People are a specialist Online Product Manager recruitment agency