Online Content Manager – London
Online Content Manager c.£30K London
Online Content Manager / Web Content Producer / Web Editor needed to manage content changes across the website for leading fashion organisation. The Online Content Manager / Web Content Producer / Web Editor will ensure accuracy of content and high quality of presentation, managing workflows within the Digital team and with external suppliers to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
The Content Manager / Content Producer / Web Editor will drive innovation in delivery, ensure websites sites align to brand, style and guidelines throughout the change process; other responsibilities include:
- Managing content design updates across platforms, and ensure that content in all its forms is compelling and relevant, customer-friendly and commercially-focused
- Ensuring that allocated content changes are well-managed day-to-day, to provide a dynamic, updated environment for the customer and to ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Updating content to received briefs and where necessary ensuring that content is removed from sites according to appropriate timescales
- Commissioning or producing content to support all aspects of the site, with an emphasis on design and pictoral content
- Understand the significance of analytics and content personalisation techniques and ensure they inform content management decisions
Candidates will have the following experience – Web content management / web design skills. HTML, Adobe, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, BCC, experience with various web content management systems, effective written and oral communication skills including negotiation and influencing, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook.
There are fantastic opportunities for career progression in this £multi-million, Global organisation.
Please apply to [email protected]