Marketing Director London
Central London, £90 – 95k
Marketing Director / Head of Marketing required for the leading provider of information and business solutions. The Marketing Director / Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and optimising a range of “non-field based” channels including telephone, direct / e-marketing, web and partnerships. The Marketing Director / Head of Marketing will help to rapidly expand our penetration amongst mid-sized and smaller firms across legal, tax and other markets
The Marketing Director / Head of Marketing will co-own a rapidly growing revenue target in partnership with Customer Group Heads and Product owners. The succesful candidate will;
- Be responsible for driving an increasing proportion of total company revenue through the development of cost-effective non-field channels,
- Help reach market whitespace cost-effectively and generate an increasing proportion of revenue from new clients
- Manage the Marketing Operations team (includes Direct / Telemarketing) Online Marketing, Partnerships and potentially the Data Team (subject to experience).
- Have extensive Marketing and Commercial experience, including substantial direct marketing experience covering traditional as well as newer online channels
- Own direct revenue ownership of non-field channels, including the people, processes and systems to deliver that revenue. Track record of increasing return on investment through revenue growth and cost control is a must
The Marketing Director / Head of Marketing will have B2B experience, with ideally some B2C. They will have excellent commercial acumen with a strong ability to both influence others as well as develop and coach them.
Keywords: Marketing Director, Head of Marketing, Channel Director, B2B, Direct Marketing, Web Marketing, Partnerships, sales analysis, marketing analysis.
Please apply to [email protected]