Head of Online Customer Acquisition – London – Online Travel
Head of Online Customer Acquisition / Head of Digital Marketing / Senior Online Marketing Manager
London, £70k plus benefits.
Working for one of the UK’s largest retail websites, the Head of Online Customer Acquisition / Head of Digital Marketing / Senior Online Marketing Manager role involves leading a small team to develop and execute strategy for all online customer acquisition activities.
The Head of Online Customer Acquisition / Head of Digital Marketing / Senior Online Marketing Manager will:
– Devise online marketing strategy across PPC, SEO, Online display, Affiliates, Social media, Mobile, etc Identify areas of growth opportunities; plan the best tactical approach and KPIs, monitoring their internal or agencies execution.
– Own of the online marketing budget with responsibility for the channels revenue and new customer targets, budget allocation and internal forecasts.
– Champion digital marketing opportunities within the business, influence product development and executive stakeholders to ensure consistent delivery of effective online marketing plans.
– Define online customer acquisition product requirements and roadmap within an Agile development environment (SEO, affiliate and social media tools, product feeds…)
– Source “best in class” online marketing technology: Adserving and campaign management systems, bid tools, retargeting, de-duplication and attribution technology, etc
– Ensure a test-and-learn culture is embedded to maximise ROI through well structured campaign testing methodologies and intelligent attribution modelling.
– Manage a team of 2 (Search Marketing and Affiliate manager). Develop and motivate the team to ensure the right structure is in place to deliver the marketing plans.
Candidates for the Head of Online Customer Acquisition / Head of Digital Marketing / Senior Online Marketing Manager role must have:
– Excellent analytical skills and a ROI-performance orientation
– A hands-on track record using online marketing methodologies and analysis to transform online channels revenue and customer acquisition whilst improving efficiency in an online retail environment
– Experience and strong understanding of the core disciplines of online marketing (PPC, SEO, affiliates & online display) in an online retail environment
– Experience managing a team and a number of external agencies
– Experience of managing multi-million £ online marketing budget
– Solid understanding of how online and offline marketing channels interact
– Results focused – enjoys setting stretching targets – and beating them
– Passion and curiosity for uncovering new opportunities, with a continual improvement mindset
– Evidence of influencing and challenging key business decisions at department level up to board level
Candidates may come from any retail sector, such as fashion, home ware, multi-channel, travel, media, entertainment, etc.
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1108-30.
Intelligent People are a specialist Head of Online Customer Acquisition recruitment agency.
Keywords: Digital marketing Manager, Head of Digital Marketing, b2c, online, digital, e-commerce, web, website, affiliates, affiliate, SEO, PPC, partnerships, Head of Marketing, Head of Digital Marketing, Head of Online Marketing, Marketing Director, Digital Marketing Director, Online Marketing Director, Web Portal, b2c, b2b, SEO, online, digital, e-commerce, payments, web, website, senior marketing manager