Head of eCommerce Strategy – Fluent French or Italian – London
Head of eCommerce Strategy / Head of Online / Head of Digital Strategy
London, £80 – £100k plus bonus, shares and benefits.
Working for a global eCommerce retailer the Head of eCommerce Strategy / Head of Online / Head of Digital Strategy role involves developing and executing the strategy to deliver growth across all product categories in two key growth markets – France and Italy.
The Head of eCommerce Strategy / Head of Online / Head of Digital Strategy will:
- Be the champion of French and Italian consumers, distilling all available inputs (market research, competitive intelligence) into powerful and actionable customer insights
- Translate the insights into sustainable, focused and practical strategies. This would cover the definition of our goals and objectives, the strategic pillars underlying these goals, and prioritised recommended actions across all levers (user experience, marketing, customer support, selection…). Drive the practical implementation of those strategies, working cross-functionally within the organization, at European and Global levels
- Define and drive the strategy in key priority verticals (in particular Fashion, Electronics), working closely with the European Verticals Teams. This includes identifying vertical-specific customer needs and defining the priorities for each vertical, which will typically be a combination of some of the initiatives that have worked elsewhere and some specific moves that particularly satisfy French and/or Italian consumers in those verticals
There is an opportunity for the role to grow into a broader geography within Europe as the organisation scales its investment beyond France and Italy.
Candidates for the Head of eCommerce Strategy / Head of Online / Head of Digital Strategy role must have either fluent French or fluent Italian with previous ecommerce or online consumer services experience (eg online travel, online media, etc). Additional requirements are:
- An ability to distil many different inputs and summarize in powerful and actionable insights
- Strong strategic skills and business acumen is also critical – experience in defining clear, focused and practical strategies across multiple levers at senior level
- Ability to quickly identify credible strategic options and surface relevant information to help strategic decision-making
- Ability and track-record in understanding key dynamics of business performance and identifying course correction when necessary
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders across multiple locations and functions
- Ability to drive a strategic agenda effectively
- Track-record in effectively and practically implementing strategies through working with other functions
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1106-8
Intelligent People is a specialist Head of eCommerce Strategy recruitment agency