eCommerce Solution Manager – London
eCommerce Proposition Manager / eCommerce Solution Manager / eCommerce Platform Product Manager
London, £80k plus bonus and benefits
Working for a very large eCommerce organisation, the eCommerce Proposition Manager / eCommerce Solution Manager / eCommerce Platform Product Manager role involves working with different international teams and external customers to drive programs and initiatives that improve the customer experience.
The eCommerce Proposition Manager / eCommerce Solution Manager / eCommerce Platform Product Manager will
– Gain visibility of all major initiatives across different product, customer and platform teams and influence them to optimize the customer experience.
– Work with business stakeholders across the EU to understand initiative objectives and advise on ways to mitigate impact on customers
– Own relationship with key EU partners, being responsible for ensuring key partners are aware of, understand and support key initiatives at launch.
– Brief marketing teams who will develop communication campaigns to inform customers of changes.
– Working with enterprise partners and their account managers to ensure they’re are guided and supported through changes
– Develop creative solutions to problems to minimise the impact on partners, often working with technical teams and developing technology solutions such as API’s
– Recommend creative solutions for business managers (including technology, marketing, pricing and customer support levers) to ensure their projects achieve stated goals
Candidates for the eCommerce Proposition Manager / eCommerce Solution Manager / eCommerce Platform Product Manager role must have:
– Experience in an online trading, eCommerce or retail environment.
– Strong program management in a matrix environment
– Excellent communication skills to work with other teams and influence their strategies.
– Strong customer engagement or account management skills to work with partners and understand their needs and priorities.
– Ideally strong academics and an MBA, or alternative experience.
– Candidates may have come from a strategy consulting background (BAIN, Boston Consulting, Booz Allen, Arthur D Little, etc)
Keywords: Senior Product Manager, Strategy Consultant, Strategy Consulting, Bain, Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey, Booz Allen, Senior Channel Manager, Channel Director, Online Commercial Manager, Head of Online, Program Manager, Programme Manager, B2C, B2B, Online Consumer, Head of User Experience, UI, User Interaction, User Journey, Monetisation, Monetization, Head of Portal, Consumer Champion, Digital Director, Strategy Consultant, Management Consultant, online marketplace, Customer Engagement Manager.
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1107-11
Intelligent People is a specialist eCommerce Solution Manager recruitment agency.