Digital Content Manager
£33k – London
Digital Content Manager / Online Content Manager / Web Content Producer needed for a leading and rapidly growing eCommerce company.
The Digital Content Manager / Online Content Manager / Web Content Producer will be responsible for writing compelling content for the website and optimising the content for Search. This role will involve analysing campaigns using web analytics tools and coding/editing HTML and CSS
The Digital Content Manager / Online Content Manager / Web Content Producer needs to be passionate about overall content. A flair and passion for writing is essential. Exposure to SEO could mean analysing, writing an article and then measuring it.
Other responsibilities include:
- Own, update and police the online style guide
- Manage day-to-day and scheduled auditing of site content
- Create and manage editorial calendar for non-product content areas. Development/maintenance of a content matrix
- Monitor competition and builds business cases for improvements
- Advise site improvements, builds business cases and project manages the delivery
- Set & manage a roadmap of content projects – work with business stakeholders to understand their online content requirements
- Specify continuous improvement work to maintain quality and currency of our web content
- Create, manage and communicate a roadmap of all content work detailed above
- End-to-end management of all content projects, whether delivered
The Digital Content Manager / Online Content Manager / Content Executive will have strong experience working within an e-commerce environment, and be looking for a chance to shine in new projects. A great customer-focussed approach and tone-of-voice is essential, plus confidence in communicating messages to large audiences across many different channels and mediums.
Candidates must have a strong content management, content strategy or similar background.
Please apply to [email protected]