CRM Marketing Manger London
London, £40 – 45k plus bonus and benefits
CRM Marketing Manager / Customer Acquisition Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager
Working for a global consumer services company with tens of millions of customers, the CRM Marketing Manager / Customer Acquisition Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager role involves assisting a range of internal teams to execute targeted campaigns which build customer loyalty, drive customer acquisition and sell product and merchandise.
The CRM Marketing Manager / Customer Acquisition Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager will:
- work with relevant brand teams and suppliers to devise promotional strategies that make best use of the marketing database to increase readership frequency, sell subscriptions, acquire new readers, drive website visits, sell merchandise and maximise customer engagement and activity;
- develop creative and effective direct online and offline marketing campaigns; support the business’s understanding and usage of analytical tools to evaluate all activity and determine efficacy and ROI;
- attend regular data and strategy and policy meetings with circulation, enterprise, online teams and the group data;
- manage and support management processes with group marketing departments to schedule customer communication, solve delivery problems and resolve any conflicts that arise between the comms plans of each department;
- work with promotions team to maximise reader participation in loyalty initiatives;
- support and implement data acquisition and qualification strategies; work with data specialists to Identify, segment and communicate with key target markets;
- ensure all activity is legally compliant and conforms with the CAP Code, DMA’s code of practice and the Data Protection Act;
- maintain brand consistency across all direct communications.
Candidates for the CRM Marketing Manager / Customer Acquisition Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager role must have strong CRM marketing experience in a mass consumer environment (such as retail, media, publishing, travel, tourism, holidays, leisure, financial services, etc). Strong analytical skills and experience of pre-campaign segmentation and post campaign analysis is important. The CRM Manager will sanity check and approve all campaigns so strong marketing campaign and campaign planning experience is important. There are excellent opportunities for career development in this growing team.
Please apply to [email protected]