CRM Marketing Manager – London
CRM Marketing Manager c.£45k plus bens
Working for a leading fashion retailer who are world renowned, the CRM Marketing Manager / Customer Acquisition Manager / Database Marketing Manager role involves assisting a range of internal teams to execute targeted campaigns which build customer loyalty and drive customer acquisition.
The CRM Marketing Manager / Customer Acquisition Manager / Database Marketing Manager will:
– Work with relevant brand teams and suppliers to devise promotional strategies that make best use of the marketing database to increase read drive website visits and maximise customer engagement and activity
– develop creative and effective direct online and offline marketing campaigns; support the business’s understanding and usage of analytical tools to evaluate all activity and determine efficiency and ROI
– Overseeing production of e-newsletter and affiliates marketing
– Attend regular data and strategy and policy meetings with circulation, enterprise, online teams and the group data;
– Manage and support management processes with group marketing departments to schedule customer communication, solve delivery problems and resolve any conflicts that arise between the comms plans of each department;
– Work with promotions team to maximise reader participation in loyalty initiatives;
– Support and implement data acquisition and qualification strategies; work with data specialists to Identify, segment and communicate with key target markets;
– Maintain brand consistency across all direct communications.
Candidates for the CRM Marketing Manager / Customer Acquisition Manager / Database Marketing Manager role must have strong CRM marketing experience in a mass consumer environment (such as retail, media, publishing, travel, tourism, holidays, leisure, financial services, etc). Strong analytical skills and experience of pre-campaign segmentation and post campaign analysis is important with Google Analytics. The CRM Manager will sanity check and approve all campaigns so strong marketing campaign and campaign planning experience is important. There are excellent opportunities for career development in this growing team.
There are excellent opportunities for career progression with this international brand. If interested please forward a CV to [email protected] quoting reference number 1105-21.
Intelligent People are a specialist CRM Manager recruitment agency.
CRM Manager, CRM Marketing Analyst, Marketing Manager, Database Marketing Manager, Email Marketing Manager, Email Marketing Executive, Segmentation, CRM, online, web ecommerce, digital, internet, Online Marketing Manager, CRM Campaign Manager, Loyalty, Retail.