CRM Manager – eCommerce – London
CRM Manager – c.40k – Central London
CRM Manager / Customer Relationship Manager / CRM Executive required for a leading eCommerce startup within the travel space.
The CRM Manager / Customer Relationship Manager / CRM Executive role involves delivering exceptional customer service solutions via all customer contact points in addition to growing the brand by using effective customer communication marketing strategies across mobile, web, email and direct mail.
The CRM Manager / Customer Relationship Manager / CRM Executive will:
- Devise and implement the company’s loyalty and CRM platform to drive repeat business .
- Supervise and manage the customer service team (5 people, growing to 8 by the end of the year) to ensure that all customers receive exceptional service.
- Oversee and analyse customer communications including promotions and campaigns, customer retention and cross selling.
- Devise new strategies and database marketing program to gain maximum revenue from the existing customer base.
- Improve aspects of the customer experience and customer journey to improve conversion.
The CRM Manager / Customer Relationship Manager / CRM Executive must have:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in CRM marketing.
- Hands-on managerial experience.
- Have a good understanding of different cultures and a passion for travel.
- Understand how CRM Marketing fits in with the rest of the company’s marketing plans.
- Be a hands-on person who is very delivery driven and goes the extra mile to get things done.
Our client is a fast-growing, global ecommerce startup who are experiencing a rapid stage of growth. The company is an online travel organisation operating in countries from all around the world. The role is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is looking for a sense of ownership in a fast growing organisation with global ambitions.
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1108-24
Intelligent People are a specialist CRM Manager recruitment agency.