Content Strategist / Senior Content Manager / Information Architect London
London, £55 – 60k plus bonus, shares and benefits
Working for a global eCommerce retailer, the Content Strategist / Senior Content Manager / Information Architect role involves owning all non-product content strategy across all European online properties.
The Content Strategist / Senior Content Manager / Information Architect will:
- develop and own the content strategy for key product categories across Europe
- deploy content strategy principles and practices to ensure the content on the UK site, and across the key category flows in Europe, is produced, governed, maintained and measure to a world-class standard.
- own the tone of voice and terminology, define new terms and terminologies taxonomies for the UK site and key flows across the EU sites
- make recommendations on the information architecture and work with UX design and product management teams
- write and/or edit communications, UI and marketing content
- co-ordinate and manage copywriters to produce high-quality content to meet internal and industry standards and guidelines
- develop, maintain, and enforce editorial style guidelines
- define the editorial workflow for client projects
- create a search optimization plan for content
- the role may involve people management depending on the individual
Candidates for the Content Strategist / Senior Content Manager / Information Architect role must have experience of content strategy in any online eCommerce environment (eg retail, travel, retail financial services, etc). Experience of editorial standards and style guidelines (eg from journalism background) is important along with experience of information architecture, user experience design (UX), process flows and site layout design. Excellent communication skills are important to work across a global business and manage relationships with different stakeholder groups. Strong analytical skills to analyse data and interpret consumer behavior is important.
Keywords; Senior Content Manager, Content Strategist, Senior Content Manager, Information Architect, Head of Content, Head of User Experience, journalist, editorial, writer
Please apply to email@example.com