Relationship Marketing Manager - eCommerce Job
£35K - £38K Bonus, benefits - City of London
London, £35 - 38k, Bonus, Benefits
Working for a global multi-category retailer, the Relationship Marketing Manager / CRM Marketing Campaign Manager / CRM Marketing Manager (eCommerce) role involves creating and executing a wide portfolio of email, on-sight and social marketing campaigns.
The Relationship Marketing Manager / CRM Marketing Campaign Manager / CRM Marketing Manager (eCommerce) will:
- Build campaigns across product category (fashion, clothing, shoes, electronics, home ware, entertainment, etc) , retail & seasonal events (e.g. Christmas, Valentines, iPad 3 launch), Mobile app promotions, Brands 4 Friends, Flash Sales, Instant Sale, etc.
- Brief and manage agencies to develop creatives based on consumer insight and fitting with brand guidelines
- Conduct consumer research where applicable to validate creatives and claims
- Continuously monitor and analyse campaigns and develop optimization strategies to improve campaign efficiency
- Plan campaign weighting with business teams to optimise visibility and with central Relationship Marketing for technical support
- Lead some cross country initiatives in collaboration with other country (where appropriate)
- Collaborate with in country teams to understand business strategy and translate this into RM Marketing activity.
- Through collaboration with Strategic Marketing & Brand Team, ensure that all campaigns are on brand and meet communication objectives.
- Work with in-country ES and Promotions teams to develop campaigns to scale Deals programmes aligning inventory sourcing with marketing levers
- Exchange technical and business insights with RM Operations team to aid improvement of infrastructure and dynamic banners.
- Identify industry best practice within onsite and email Marketing and benchmark own initiatives against competition.
- Be part of a wider team and encourage and contribute to broader discussions about Online Marketing.
Candidates for the CRM Marketing Campaign Manager / CRM Manager / CRM Executive (eCommerce) role must have:
- Experience in online marketing, with an e-commerce player or online marketing agency.
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent and creative problem solver, who is passionate about enhancing the user experience
- Strong in cooperation and coordinating multiple stakeholders within a large set of different projects.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Intelligent People are a specialist eCommerce Marketing Campaign Manager Recruitment Agency
Keywords: Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Retail Marketing, customer relationship marketing manager, CRM Exec, CRM Analyst, Email Marketing Manager, Email Marketing Exec, Database marketing manager, clothing, shoes, accessories,