Online Marketing Manager – PPC / Affiliates – London
Online Marketing Manager – c.£35k – Central London
Online Marketing Manager / Web Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing manager – PPC / Affiliates required for a market leading eCommerce startup.
The Online Marketing Manager / Web Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing manager – PPC / Affiliates role involves focusing on the development of successful PPC and Affiliate Marketing campaigns.
The Online Marketing Manager / Web Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing manager – PPC / Affiliates will:
- Manage a large advertising budget to grow traffic on the UK site through display advertising, PPC campaigns and affiliate marketing.
- Have a strong knowledge of and experience in PPC SEM across different search engines.
- Plan and manage effective affiliate campaigns, producing creative brand offers and affiliate communications.
- Report on channel KPIs and analyse results in order to further develop the channel.
- Meet ongoing targets for revenue and profits.
- Create strategic partnerships to drive quality traffic to the website.
The Online Marketing Manager / Web Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing manager – PPC / Affiliates must have:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in affiliate marketing.
- A highly analytical approach and be data-driven
- Understand how affiliate marketing fits in with the rest of the company’s marketing plans.
- Be a hands-on person who is very delivery driven and goes the extra mile to get things done.
Our client is a fast-growing, global ecommerce startup who are experiencing a rapid stage of growth. The company is an online travel organisation operating in countries from all around the world. The role is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is looking for a sense of ownership in a fast growing organisation with global ambitions.
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1108-36
Intelligent People are a specialist Online Marketing Manager recruitment agency.