eCommerce Director – Fashion Retailer – London
eCommerce Director – £120k-150k London
eCommerce Director / Head of Online / Head of eCommerce required for this well known and market leading fashion retailer.
The eCommerce Director / Head of Online / Head of Ecommerce will be accountable for the commercial direction and performance profitability of all online business whilst developing the global e-business strategy, distribution programme and strategy partner programmes.
The eCommerce Director / Head of Online / Head of Ecommerce will have a proven track record of success, you will have gained experience of developing and leading the commercial direction and strategy of an ecommerce business within the UK and globally. Ideally your experience will have been gained within a fast-paced fashion (ready to wear) retailer.
The eCommerce Director / Head of Online / Head of eCommerce will report into the Managing Director and will be responsible for the commercial direction of the overall and daily performance of all online business including:
• Full P&L responsibility.
• Ensuring revenue targets are achieved profitability.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive growth targets profitably and in line with company margin expectations.
• Overall leadership of the existing ecommerce team with the commercial drive to deliver aggressive growth targets
• Developing partner programmes and the global e-business strategy
• Identifying and driving new online business opportunities
• Developing the international sales via the online channel
• Online product range management/development
• Managing team who are responsible for: online customer acquisition, customer profitability, operation and customer experience of web store, content production and online marketing functions, translating brand strategies into action and tactical work, development of eCRM strategy to build loyalty, Understanding online consumer behaviour
The eCommerce Director / Head of Online / Head of eCommerce will be:
• Combining strategic thinking with attention to detail
• Excellent influencing and communication skills at all levels – internally and externally
• Expert in selling online and passionate about multichannel
• Have hands-on experience of ecommerce development, online marketing or merchandising
• Must be comfortable with use of web analytics and data to set KPIs, manage and optimise the website
• Have strong project management skills, to oversee projects involving numerous stakeholders, in order to drive change necessary to meet marketing and growth targets
• Managing relationships with factories and suppliers
• Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team with a hands on approach
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
This is an exciting opportunity in this £multi-million, Global organisation.
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1106-20
Intelligent People are a specialist Head of eCommerce Recruitment Agency.