Contract Partner Manager – Consumer Electronics
Partner Manager / Business Development Manager / Content Licensing Manager
London, £300 per day, 12 month contract initially,
Working for a global eCommerce retailer, the Partner Manager / Business Development Manager / Content Licensing Manager role involves building relationships with global consumer electronics companies (Apple, Sony, Toshiba, Garmin, Bang and Olufsen, Phillips, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Panasonic, etc) and creating agreements to gain access to official product information, images and media to support the sale of products.
The Partner Manager / Business Development Manager / Content Licensing Manager will:
– Work as part of the search catalogue team to help acquire high quality product information to support the sale of consumer products by optimizing the consumer shopping experience
– Work across analytics and product catalogue teams to understand gaps in product information and media
– Identify the best point of contact within the manufacturers, making contact, building relationships and meeting them.
– Negotiate the best possible commercial terms for the acquisition of relevant content
– Work extensively with Business Development, Marketing, Search and Content teams to share information
Candidates for the Partner Manager / Business Development Manager / Content Licensing Manager role must have:
– Experience working with or for consumer device manufacturers
– Experience of commercial relationships gained through business development, sales, marketing or partner management activities
– Strong communication skills to work with internal teams and external partners and customers
– Good project management experience
– Fluent German is in advantage but is not essential
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1108-31
Intelligent People is a specialist Partner Manager recruitment agency
Keywords: Partner Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Content Licensing Manager, channel marketing manager, partner marketing manager, supplier manager, OEM Supplier Partnership Manager, OEM Product Manager, electronics category manager, product marketing manager.